Looking for DIY craft ribbon ideas for your wedding day? Ifyou’re looking to add a little more color to your reception, try a few of the creative ideas pictured below. Craft ribbon can be used in so many ways ranging from bouquet detailing to photo booth backdrops.
Not sure where to start? Try searching for craft ribbon in your wedding color scheme at your local Michael’s or Joann’s Fabric Store. You won’t break the bank and your guests will enjoy all the intricate & colorful details.
CRAFT RIBBON HUNTING TIPS:
1. If you’re searching for something truly unique for your wedding decor, plan a day to go to your local swap meet. A lot of times, vendors there will have vintage finds, or even entire booths of fabric and trimmings. You may just find that perfect shade of lavender for your bridesmaids bouquets!
2. Not the swap meet type? Plan a weekend with your beau to go to your neighborhood Garage Sales! You know what they say- one (wo)man’s trash is another (wo)man’s treasure.
3. Cut a piece of vintage ribbon from an old dress or family heirloom. The personal piece of ribbon can always serve as your “something old” or “something blue”.
CRAFT RIBBON STYLE
1. Boutineer, Via Style Me Pretty
2. Ripped Ribbon Curtain, Via Intimate Weddings
3. Flower Girl Ribbon Sash, Via Borrowed & Blue
4. DIY Ribbon & Tulle Bouquet, Via Live View Studios
5. Ribbon Wands, Via The Ruby Carousel
6. Ribbon Cake Stand, Via Loverly
7. Ribbon Photo Booth Back Drop, Via Ruffled Blog
8. Ribbon Escort Cards, Via Burnett’s Boards
9. Pink Ribbon Bouquet Detail, Via Style Me pretty
10. Black & White Striped Ribbon Detail, via Martha Stewart Weddings
11. Ribbon Chair Decor, Via Somewhere Splendid