Nothing like a pom-pom design inspiration to get your creativity wheels turning! If you are looking for a unique and colorful approach to wedding decor, my picks below are sure to delight. Consider using pretty pom-poms for a wedding farewell toss in lieu of rice. Note: some venues forbid the use of sequins, rice, or glitter. Make sure you ask your venue or your day of planner what they prefer to make sure the day runs smoothly.
I love the idea of giving pom-poms as wedding favors (when I stumbled across photo 1 below, I literally squealed out loud. Don’t believe me? Ask my office mates…). Such a FUN idea- let your guests toss them in the air for a grand colorful exit! Can you image how cute those photos would be? Also, If any kids are at the wedding they will surely love playing with these colorful balls of fluff.
The wedding garter below (#11) is such a unique detail that is perfect for the boho & alternative bride! Every bride is looking for that extra colorful detailing that will make her wedding photos memorable. Why not give a couple of these picks below a shot at your own wedding?
1. Favors, via Elly B Events
2. Bouquet, via Camille Styles
3. Stir sticks, via Martha Stewart
4. Pom-pom toss, via Southern Weddings Magazine
5. Bouquet, via A Subtle Revelry
6. DIY pom-poms, via Sweet As Candy
7. Pom-pom toss, via Style Me Pretty
8. Cake toppers, via Style Me Pretty
9. Escort cards, via Style Me Pretty
10. Cupcake toppers, via 6 Bitter Sweets
11. Garter, via Bridal Snob Tumblr
12. Silverware holder, via Ruffled Blog
13. Ring display, via Southern Weddings Magazine