Jenn & Eddie chose to have their wedding at L’ Auberge Del Mar because it was the perfect backdrop that effortlessly matched their personal style. They wanted their wedding day to be reflective of their personalities- outdoorsy, fond of the ocean, & elegant. Their guests got to enjoy a beautiful ceremony and dinner on the outdoor terrace, complete with an ocean view. The night was capped off with dancing in the ballroom, where their good friend Will got everybody dancing. Jenn looked stunning in her Vera Wang gown, and Eddie’s choice of purple plaid really tied in the purple orchid accent colors. Enjoy these stunning detailed photos by Studio Carre Photography– we hope this real wedding inspires you today!
THEIR REAL WEDDING STYLE:
1. Photography: Studio Carre
2. Venue & Catering: L’Auberge Del Mar
3. Floral Artist: Rae Florae
4. Cupcakes & Cookies: Sweet Cheeks Baking Co.
5. Uplighting: San Diego Events Lighting Company
6. MUA: Debbie Perez / Hair: Kristin Wrightson
7: Dress: Vera Wang