We’ve scouted a few of the most coveted beauty trends for you this Spring Season. With Spring in full swing and the sun coming out, it’s time to revamp your beauty bag! We’ve selected our favorite Spring must have beauty trends that will leave you & your skin ever- so- thankful that you read the Bride Suite today.
For most of us ladies, Winter is the time where we don’t pay much attention to our legs since we are constantly wearing long pants. Shaving goes by the wayside because we have the excuse of the cold weather to cover up our sunless stems. As Spring approaches, our legs are practically begging to be let out of their denim cages!
BEAUTY TREND SECRET TIPS:
1. Grab some NARS body glow and use it right after shaving, your legs will be incredibly smooth and soft. Winter can also make our skin drab and dull because of the cold- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Hydrator and The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Mist will both give your skin a boost of radiance and help you achieve that dewy look that we all strive for.
2. Ditch the dark and heavy hues and add products that are light and refreshing to your daily routine. Try swapping your rich winter lipsticks for lighter lip gloss options like Mac Lipglass -#6 pictured below. (Also, now you have the perfect excuse to swap out your old make-up bag for a new one- you might as well start fresh, right?!)
Whats your go-to beauty trend this Spring season? Let us know in the comments below!
GET THESE BEAUTY TRENDS:
1 Essie Nail Polish in Haute As Hello
2. Tory Burch Robinson Make-up Bag
3. Jo Malone Grapefruit Cologne
4. Vitamin E Face Mist by The Body Shop
5. Nars Monoi Body Glow via Sephora
6. MAC Plushglass in Fufilled
7. Moisture Surge Intense Hydrator by Clinique
8. Bella Bama Blush by Benefit
9. Summer Fruit Lip Balm by Eos
10. Girls Meet Pearls Highlighter by Benefit