Pinwheels are such a fun design inspiration, and add an element of playfulness to any wedding ceremony or reception. If traditional weddings bore you, pretty pinwheels may be just the decor item you have been looking for. For some brides, flowers may be a choice of weddings past. Pinwheels make a fabulous floral replacement, and can help you save a few pennies if you are the DIY type. Perfect for a garden reception or outdoor wedding ceremony, pinwheels suit a couple with a playful nature.
There are so many DIY pinwheel ideas around the internet, and our favorites are highlighted below. A pinwheel boutonniere? Now that’s creative genius (spy #2 below)! Try giving your flower girl(s) pinwheels to walk down the isle with- adds such an adorable surprise element to any wedding ceremony (WARNING: image #6 will make you smile).
We hope you enjoy our pinwheel design inspiration, and are able to get some ideas for your upcoming wedding!
GET THIS DESIGN INSPIRATION STYLE
1. Pinwheel Cake, Via Wed Over Heels
2. Pinwheel Boutineer, ViaRuffled Blog
3. DIY Pinwheel, Via Wedding Chicks
4. Pinwheel Cake, Via Wedding Cake Style
5. Pinwheel Bobby Pins, Via Simple Solutions Events Solutions
6. Flower Girls, Via Beautiful Bridal
7. Gold Pin Wheels, Via Beads by Laura
8. Pinwheel Escort Cards, Via Project Wedding
9. Bride with Pinwheel, Via Frosted Petti Coat
10. Pinwheel Garland, Via The Blue Eyed Owl