Nothing says glamour quite like touches of gold. I’m not one for gold and sequins everywhere but in small doses, it’s the perfect way to make something everyday feel festive.For your bridal shower, wedding or rehearsal dinner, incorporating gold touches like these can make a little decor go a long way. And I love the sequin dress and heels for a second reception dress option. Picture a sparkler send-off and this dress after you’ve danced the night away.
GET THESE ITEMS
1. Gold sequin dress, Bloomingdales
2. Love notes necklace, Tiffany & Co.
3. Gold cupcakes, Martha Stewart
4. Goddess earrings, Mimi & Lu
5. Gold bauble envelope clutch, Anthropologie
6. Gold lacquer tray, West Elm
7. Gold box centerpiece, Pinterest
8. Mrs. key fob, Kate Spade
9. Gold sequin Jimmy Choo heels, Net-a-Porter
10. Gold salt cellar dish, Anthropologie