When it comes to wedding bands, don’t be afraid to go outside the (jewelry) box. These unique wedding bands are completely gorgeous and nontraditional. I love that each can coordinate with your engagement ring or be worn solo. The micro bands by Martin Katz are a favorite because you can add a little color to your set or add on more bands as the years go on.
GET THESE LOOKS
1. Paloma Picasso Love Ring, Tiffany & Co.
2. 18K white gold diamond band containing 53 hand-set round brilliant cut diamonds, Harold Stevens
3. Micro Band Rings, Martin Katz
4. 18K white & rose gold diamond ring featuring 1.09 carats of round brilliant cuts, Harold Stevens
5. Enchant Diamond Band Ring, Tiffany & Co.
6. Collection of wedding bands, Hearts on Fire