This playful tablescape mixes modern accents and vintage elements for personality and polish! Creatively repurposed items include a jewelry box displaying French macarons and a Bubble & Bauble bar, from which guests can choose a vintage jewelry piece or a bejeweled drink stirrer for their champagne spritzer. Fab!
By Beau & Arrow Events and Root 75
Cocktail: Mrs. Citrus Spritzer
Combine 2 ounces Hendrick’s Gin, a dash of Ruby Red grapefruit zest, 1 ounce simple syrup, and 2 ½ ounces fresh Ruby Red grapefruit juice. Shake, pour over ice, top with a float of Rose’s Grenadine, and garnish with mint and a slice of grapefruit.
Set the Scene
- Coordinator: Beau & Arrow Events
- Florist: Root 75
- Setee and Bench: Concepts Event Design
- Linens: La Tavola Linens
- Flatware and Stemware: Beau & Arrow Events
- Paper Elements: Brightly Designed
- Cake: Hey There, Cupcake!
- Macarons: Sweet Lydia’s of San Diego
- Cocktails: Mrs. Lilien Styling House