Flowers and succulents appear to grow from the table, calling to mind a magical fantasy à la A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Other earthy details include name cards tied to twigs, paper garland affixed to chairs, and fairy wings attached to rolled menus—appearing to have just landed on the plate.
By Luxe Events and Organic Elements
Cocktail: Enchantment Elixir
Bring ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Stir in 1 tablespoon dried lavender. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain out lavender and refrigerate the syrup until ready to serve. Pour 6 ounces champagne and 1 ½ teaspoons of syrup into each flute. Garnish with a lavender sprig.
- Coordinator: Luxe Events
- Florist: Organic Elements
- Chairs, Linens, Candelabra, Flatware, and Stemware: Classic Party Rentals
- Paper Elements: Brightly Designed
- Gems: Miner’s Gems and Minerals
- Mercury Glass Elements: Pottery Barn