Appealing to the hopeless romantic, this garden-style table features small bird’s nests holding mini macaron favors. The table’s defining element is the gorgeous floral runner, made with garden roses, dusty millers, hydrangeas, succulents, peonies, spray roses, hyacinths, and stocks.
By Couture Events and Blush Botanicals
Cocktail: Minty Bliss
Muddle leaves from 4 fresh mint sprigs with 1 teaspoon powdered sugar and 2 teaspoons water in a collins glass. Fill the glass with shaved or crushed ice and add 2 ½ ounces of bourbon. Top with more ice and garnish with a fresh mint sprig and a straw.
Set the Scene
- Coordinator: Couture Events
- Florist: Blush Botanicals
- Table and Chairs: Pow Wow Vintage Rentals
- Linens: La Tavola Linens
- Flatware: West Elm
- Plates and Glassware: Anthropologie
- Paper Elements: Dear Lola, Modern Letterpress
- Cake and Macaroons: Triple Cream Bakery
- Nests: Michaels Stores, Inc.