Don’t let the details about your special day get swallowed by a large envelope! Tie together your invitation suite to create a nice packaged feel.
8 WAYS TO TIE UP YOUR INVITATIONS
1. Printed Belly Bands
1. Invitation Design by Mae Mae Paperie
2. Symbolic String: Red string symbolizes good luck in the Chinese culture
2. Invitation tied with red string by Sarah Drake Design
3. Vintage Banner Invitations by Smitten Paper
4. Letterpress Belly Bands: These add instant sophistication.
4. Dauphine Press, Paper Plane Paperie, Newport Beach
5. Baker’s Twine: It’s cost effective & biodegradable!
5. & 6. Invitation tied with baker’s twine, Paper and Thread
6. Textured Paper: This paper looks like wood and gives the invitation a rustic feel.
7. Vintage invitation with belly band initial wrap, Paper Scissors Print\
7. Mini Clips
8. Available from Oblation Papers
9. Wedding invitation with grommet by Sweet Paper