Although all eyes are on the bride most of the day, the groom’s attire is equally important in complimenting the style of your wedding. From a traditional tux to a seersucker suit; from pops of color to funky socks, let your groom choose what best matches his personality and your wedding style. If he’s at a loss, get him moving in the right direction with some of these top trends.
GET THIS LOOK
1. Purple argyle socks, photo by Brett & Emily Photographers
2. Yellow socks, photo by Andrew JR Squires
3. Tan suit and green tie, photo by Brighten Photography
4. Gingham shirt & floral print tie, photo from Well Groomed
5. Groomsmen with multicolor ties, photo by Lane Dittoe
6. Gray suit with pink stripe tie, Photo from Enfianced