“We liked the idea of combining Old-World elements, Moorish influences, and a modern approach to create a rich and colorful outdoor setting. Layers of color and texture add to the eclectic and comfortable ambience that conveys the spirit of travel, history, and adventure.” Colorful bursts of flowers, flirtatious fans, pale Moroccan glass, and sexy silver candlesticks elevate the romance of the table.
By JenLikes Weddings & The Floral Department
Cocktail: Jugo y Menta
Mix 1 bottle Brut Rosé Cava, 1 cup mango-lime reduction, 3 tablespoons apricot brandy. Add 1 ½ cups seasonal fruits (raspberries, peaches, and grapes). Garnish with fresh mint and a slice of lime. Serves six. By drinkmaster Saul Paniagua.
Set the Scene
- Table designers: Jennifer Nesovic, JenLikes Weddings, & Tricia Reina, The Floral Department.
- Flowers, vessels, and linens: The Floral Department.
- Place settings, flatware, and stemware: JenLikes.
- Table and chairs: Event Party Rentals.
- Moroccan mosaic tile table, head chairs, Moroccan votives, candlesticks, and wooden fans: JenLikes.
- Paper elements: Pitbulls and Posies/Amber Moon.
- Carpets: Golden Rugs.
- Cake: Sweet Cheeks Bakink Co.
- Cocktails: Waters Fine Beverage Service.
Produced by Alyssa McNees. Photography by Marisa Holmes, 800.340.0049. Hair by Gwendolyn Sneed. Makeup by Be Beauty, 619.795.4585. Models: Danny Ginn and Jama Rizzi, San Diego Model Management, 619.296.1018. Wedding gowns provided by The Bustle, 858.523.9254. Tuxedos provided by The Gentlemen’s Tux Club, 619.239.8901. Shot on location at Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort & Spa, 17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive, San Diego, CA, 92128, 858.675.8500.