This formal setting tucked in an arbor under a vine-covered trellis speaks of elegance. “The bold blacks of the chandelier and snakeskin covered chairs accompany the deep Kelly greens of the linens, enlivened by pops of gold and softened by pink peonies. Black ceramic compotes are crowned with verdant gardenia foliage and filled with an abundance of blush flowers.” Golden roses are woven throughout, which play off the gold-rimmed glasses and flatware. Lanterns holding gold pillar candles hang from above.
By Adorations Botanical Artistry & Thomas Bui Lifestyle
Cocktail: Grand Rosé Mimosa:
Pour ½ ounce of Grand Marnier into a flute, add a splash of rosewater (just enough so that you can smell the roses), fill with rosé Champagne. Garnish with 1 or 2 rose petals placed delicately on top. Et voila!
Set the Scene
- Table designers: LaVonne Crawford, Adorations Botanical Artistry, & Thomas Bui, Thomas Bui Lifestyle.
- Flowers: LaVonne Crawford, Adorations Botanical Artistry.
- Candles and décor: private collection. Linens: La Tavola Linens.
- Flatware, place settings, and stemware: Classic Party Rentals.
- Tables: Rancho Bernardo Inn.
- Chairs: Hire Elegance.
- Paper elements: Wendy Ware.
- Chandelier: Concepts Event Design.
- Gown: The Bustle.
- Tuxedo: The Gentlemen’s Tux Club.
Produced by Alyssa McNees. Photography by Marisa Holmes, 800.340.0049. Hair by Gwendolyn Sneed. Makeup by Be Beauty, 619.795.4585. Models: Danny Ginn and Jama Rizzi, San Diego Model Management, 619.296.1018. Wedding gowns provided by The Bustle, 858.523.9254. Tuxedos provided by The Gentlemen’s Tux Club, 619.239.8901. Shot on location at Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort & Spa, 17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive, San Diego, CA, 92128, 858.675.8500.