“We wanted to create a fresh interpretation of traditional French décor. A whisper of pink blends with black and white toile and pewter to create an updated French table setting. Vintage elements include the wrought iron arch, silver tea service, a blush sofa, formal plates, and antique glasses. The clean lines and black-and-white tones lend a savvy and sophisticated feel, while the clusters of pink and white flowers add a feminine touch.”
By Luxe Special Events & Grand Floral
Cocktail: French Kiss
Combine 1 ounce of Cafe Chloe’s rose syrup (organic rose petals steeped in filtered water with cane sugar) with 6 ounces of dry crisp sparkling wine, or Champagne, for an intoxicating scent and beautiful blush color. Garnish and serve.
Set the Scene
- Table designers: Robin Dietsch, Grand Floral, & Jenny Minns, Luxe Special Events.
- Flowers: Robin Deitsch, Grand Floral.
- Linens and chairs: Concepts Event Design.
- Flatware: private collection.
- Place settings, couch, side table, and chairs: Archive Vintage Rentals.
- Place settings, coffee service, bistro table, and cocktails: Cafe Chloe.
- Paper elements: LOL Letterpress.
- Baked goods and food: Sweet Cheeks Baking Co.
- Gown: The Bustle.
- Tuxedo: The Gentlemen’s Tux Club.
Produced by Alyssa McNees. Photography by Marisa Holmes, 800.340.0049. Hair by Gwendolyn Sneed. Makeup by Be Beauty, 619.795.4585. Models: Danny Ginn and Jama Rizzi, San Diego Model Management, 619.296.1018. Wedding gowns provided by The Bustle, 858.523.9254. Tuxedos provided by The Gentlemen’s Tux Club, 619.239.8901. Shot on location at Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort & Spa, 17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive, San Diego, CA, 92128, 858.675.8500.