With vibrant colors and a hint of retro-glam, designers Aleah and Nick Valley make a splash at Viceroy Palm Springs.
About the location: Viceroy Palm Springs
We adore Viceroy Palm Springs for its unique retro-glamourous vibe. The hotel’s Hollywood Regency style pays homage to its 1930s origins. Want an outdoor ceremony and reception? Say “I do” in the tranquility of their trimmed gardens and citrus trees. The Presidio, a private courtyard, accomodates 180 people; the Regency Courtyard is a formal garden that welcomes 126 guests. Keep it intimate, but most importantly, make it chic.
Viceroy Palm Springs, Photography by White Haute Photography
Set the Scene
- Coordinator: Valley & Co.
- Florist: David Madison
- Painted table runner and place mats: Momental Designs
- Paper elements: Delphine
- Glassware: Cost Plus World Market
- Tableware and linens: Signature Party Rentals
- Cakes: Exquisite Desserts
Categories: Décor Design Inspiration