Sometimes the accessories make the ensemble and these days I’m on the hunt for the perfect cover up for my wedding dress. I was married over 4 years ago in Puerto Nuevo, Mexico and as luck would have it I’m getting hitched again (to the same man!). This time in Guanajuato, Mexico and in a catholic church, where I’ll need to cover up. Below are a few boleros and shrugs I’ve been had my eye on. What’s your favorite way to make a wedding dress modest?
1.Marabou Shrug, Nordstrom
2. Sequin Design Bolero, Mango
3. Selena Lace Shrug, Net-a-porter
4. Ribbon Rose Capelet, Lovey By Isha (a local San Diegan and one of San Diego Magazine’s 50 People to Watch)
5. Sequins Bolero, Mango
6. Coiled Silk Bolero, Anthropologie
7. Lace Shrug, Betsey Johnson