We want to wish you all a happy holiday from all of us at The Bride Suite. We have been enjoying the holiday cheer around the office all week with our decorated tree, twinkling lights around our desks, and Christmas music piping through our speakers. To continue the spirit, we’re sharing with you a few of our favorite holiday traditions. We would love to hear your traditions… and maybe we can inspire each other to start a new one this year. Enjoy!
1. Eat a cookie every single day of December (Ok, this isn’t a tradition but Gloria would like to make it one)
2. Tamale Making! We make dozens a few weeks before Christmas, eat a few and save the rest for Christmas Eve
3. Wear Santa hats while decorating the tree
4. Watching movies like Elf and Serendipity
5. Eggs benedict for breakfast on Christmas morning
6. Hot cocoa and Christmas cookies with icing and sprinkles
7. 60 year tradition of taking a picture with Santa Clause for the family album that keeps growing!
8. Trying festive cocktails recipes on Christmas Eve (Cranberry Christmas Cocktail from iFood)
9. Hot cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning
10. Decorating for the season, right after Thanksgiving! (Loves these free printables from Whisker Graphics)