I was so excited to put together today’s post because chevron’s graphically bold nature always catches my eye. It comes in every punchy color you can imagine and there is no style it doesn’t compliment. It can be thrown in with something vintage, something modern, something whimsical or something glamorous and it always fits the bill. Here are some of my favorite images with chevron elements plus some fun accessories you can incorporate into your wedding (or home). Enjoy!
1. Table design by Jessi Haack Design via Design Sponge 2. Roses and Chevron Linen 3. Table setting via Green Wedding Shoes 4. Chevron Coasters by Jenny Bevlin 5. Table Setting by Sitting In a Tree 6. Chevron Cake by Vanilla Bake Shop 7. Pink and Black Chevron Setting via 100 Layer Cake 8. Bouquet with Yellow Chevron Runner via Santa Barbara Chic
GET THESE ITEMS:
1. Zig Zag Throw, $295 by Jonathan Adler
2. Chevron Wedding Cake by Sweet and Saucy
3. Chevron Tray DIY Project via Martha Stewart
4. Chevron Wedding Invite by Wiley Valentine
5. Ella Moss Cali Dress, $84.80
6. Chevron Wedding Invite by Cheer UpCherup via Emmaline Bride
7. Chevron Napkin
Wow- awesome collection!! All that table decor using chevron is is gorgeous!
Thanks Mel! So glad you like it!
It’s all eye candy! I love the Jessi Haack design.