Happy Memorial Day! We thought we would celebrate flags today for Memorial weekend…not that you need a reason to celebrate with this festive decor idea. Flags can spruce up any gathering (wedding reception, bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, etc.) and we love all the different ideas, words you can spell out, color combos and patterns you can play with. Whether you are having a elegant wedding reception or cutesy casual shower, see all the inspiration we have found…enjoy!
INSPIRATION FROM THESE SITES
1. Lemon and lime personalized cupcake flags or cake toppers, Imeon Design
2. Cheerful wedding cake bunting, Vintage Green Limited on Etsy
3. Sweet treats burlap banner with yellow canry heart, Victorian Station on Etsy
4. Custom flags, JoyFul Weddings and Events
5. GOLLY GOSH fabric bunting flags, Sew Sweet Violet on Etsy
6 & 7. Use fun words on tooth picks for your appetizers and desserts
8. Cocktail flags, Allie Ruth on Etsy
9. JUST MARRIED Glittered Burlap Banner, Funkyshique on Etsy
10. Wedding Flag Cheer, So You’re Engaged
11 & 12. Maya + Dave’s Eclectic Fiesta Wedding, Green Wedding Shoes
13. Images from 100 Layer Cake
14. Image from Elizabeth Anne Designs
15. Image from October Afternoon Blog
16. Image from Butterfly Foodie Blog
17. Image from The Kitchen Blog
18. Image from The Sweetest Occasion
19. Image from Country Living
20. Image from Eat, Drink, Chic
21. Image from Pink Wallpaper
Sweet! Don’t you girls ever rest? Always inspiring us! Thank you!
What adorable details!
so sweet….i love it ^^