For the May issue of San Diego Magazine, our editors turned to the oh-so-stylish Kelley Lilien (yes, the Mrs. Lilien of the famous blog) for Mother’s Day gifts to make Mom feel loved and legendary. We liked these gift ideas so much we thought we’d share with you lovely Bride Suite readers who may have missed the issue. Plus, these pretty picks would be perfect Mother of the Bride gifts! What are you treating mom to this year?
1.Pink Purse: a playful place to keep her mommy money (seersucker Lacey, $195, katespade.com).
2. Champagne Coupe d’État: The coupe shape is prettier than a flute and holds more bubbles to boot (Olya cocktail glasses, $40, cocktailtown.com).
3. Mother Stunners: tasteful bling befitting mommy ears (citrine sparklers, $1,100, tiffany.com).
4. The Test of Time: an elegant way to tell her she’s withstood it with grace (Junghans table clock, $360, cooperhewittshop.org).
5. Stately + Statuesque: a lovely new companion for Mother to dote upon (silver whippet statue, $190, alexanderandpearl.co.uk).
6. Bon Mint: a refreshing and sweet luxe bonbon to nosh on (Charbonnel et Walker mint truffles, $25, neimanmarcus.com).
7. Guardian Foo Pooches: the most stylish guardianship a mother could ever want (pair of citron foo dogs, $160, piecesinc.com).
8. Stir It Up: the ultimate sidekick for the mimosa brunch (champagne swizzle stick, $48.75, annabelchaffer.co.uk).
9. Mommy Monogram: It might not be her actual initial, but it’s a letter she’s rather fond of (monogram pillow, $165, jonathanadler.com).
10. Bauble Box: perfect for storing all of her beloved stunners (Savoy jewelry box, $509, aspinaloflondon.com).
11. The Pampered Pouf: the perfect piece upon which to perch (Chakki ottoman, $450, serenaandlily.com).
12. Dominoes: gorgeous for gaming with the gals (domino set, $138, jonathanadler.com).