Have you heard of a French Fry Bar? Well if you haven’t, you’re in luck! We’re showing off this fun entertaining idea and it’s bound to make your mouth water. The options are endless…you can use patterned paper for cones, a variety of shakers and gourmet dipping sauces. Your guests will love this non-traditional idea as a fry bar station or even a late night snack. See below for our picks for the best french fries in San Diego to soothe your fry craving. What sounds good to you?
Shaker ideas: Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Pepper, Paprika, Old Bay, Cinnamon, Thyme, Parsley
Gourmet dipping sauces: Zesty Ketchup, Honey and Sage Mustard, Roasted Garlic Mayo, Buttermilk Ranch, and Molasses Barbecue
1. Polka dot paper cones
2&3: Sweet potato French fry cones with cayenne & cinnamon sugar dust as wedding appetizers, check out this wedding from Brenda’s Wedding Blog
4. Get creative with your display, your guests will love shakers and signage (image by jillthomasphotography.com and featured on Wed Loft)
5. Mix up the types of fries, it adds to the fun! (image from intimateweddings.com and featured on Wed Loft)
6. Metal pails perfect for casual decor (Featured on Eat My Wedding and Finishing Touch Event Design)
7. (image from ashleyroseblog.com and featured on Wed Loft)
8. Give your guests some gourmet dipping sauces to jazz up their fry experience
9. Textured papers and newsprint are perfect for creative paper cones (Image featured on Cocktail Details blog)
10. These festive fries were part of a miniature collection of southern staples along with chicken cordon bleu lollipops, pork belly corndogs, and fried chicken and waffles on Elisabeth Ann Design blog.
11. Make your fry bar complete with a cute flag banner (image by jillthomasphotography.com and featured on Wed Loft)
12. Shot glasses are the perfect size for a small sampling of fries (Featured on Eat My Wedding)
Are you craving fries now?
Try our favorites…
Sweet Potato Fries with Peppered Malt Mignonette and Goldmine Shaft Cheese Crumbles at Neighborhood, Famous Truffled Fries with Parmigiano Regiano at Mister A’s, Pommes Frites with trio of dips at Café Chloe.