Nothing feels more like spring than floral print shoes and accessories. Something about the bright colors and flirty feel make me instantly happy. I put together my favorite finds of late and voila, the blog is in bloom! I love the idea of adding floral touches into the groom’s side of things too with a floral print tie, fun socks or a pocket square. So tell us, which accessory would you most like for spring?
GET THESE ITEMS:
1. Pom Pom Flowers by Bando, $15 each
2. Hibiscus Pumps from Ruche, $57.99
3. Date Night Ring by Kate Spade, $55
4. Daisies in Red Clutch by Toon Design, $12
5. Pink Rose Notebook by Papaya, $14
6. Silk Driving Scarf from JCrew, $58
7. Add Plenty of Flowers Measuring Cups from Anthropologie, $38
8. Kate Spade “Putting on The Ritz Earrings” from Nordstrom, $65
Love the measuring cups… If I had the means, my kitchen would be 100% Anthro… I fall in love with their home section every time I go in their store.
Those Kate Spade earrings are divine!
I absolutely love all of these finds. I was going to say the notebook was my favorite ,and then I saw the measuring cups, and then the shoes, and the I saw the earrings, etc
Flowers make me sooooo happy! I love this post!