For the upcoming issue of Exquisite Weddings, we shot our cover and gown fashion spread at Cedros Avenue in Solana Beach with Aaron Feldman of True Photography. The street is filled with artist’s studios, antique shops and home decor stores. You can imagine with this eclectic mix of retailers that the street is filled with colorful textures, architectural elements and fun signage. Hence the reason, True Photography loves to host couples for their engagement shoots here. Here are a few of our favorites plus some fun props to consider if you are planning your engagement shoot on Cedros.
To see more of Cat and Ronnie and Meghan and Cheyne’s engagement shoots, visit the True Photography Weddings blog.
SET THE SCENE & GET THESE ITEMS:
1. For setting up a picnic: Square Peg Throw from Terrain, $398
2. For a fun and colorful snack: Creamsicles
3. To add your initials into the mix: Mylar balloons from Amazon, $11.61
4. For a pop of color: Spring tulips by Flower Bud, $80.00
5. To show your playful side: Electra Beach Cruiser from El Camino Bike Shop, $699
6. To create a unique Save the Date: Rust House Numbers from House Art, $24-$46
7. To write fun messages to each other on the sidewalk: Chalk in assorted colors from Amazon, $3.13
8. To go along with your picnic blanket: St. Tropez Picnic Basket from Sears, $73.58