Today we’re showing off boudoir photography from some of our favorite San Diego photographers. Studio Carre, Joielala and Boudoir Divas each have their own unique style. Whether it’s a black and white shot that leaves something to the imagination, or a playful portrait that is flirty and fun, we think these girls are the best in the biz at bringing out your inner sexy. We hope these photos give you inspiration for your own boudoir session whether it’s location, style, pose or prop! Photos above by Studio Carre. View more by Studio Carre on their blog.
Photos above by Joielala Photographie. View more by Joielala on their blog.
Photos above by Boudoir Divas. View more by Boudoir Divas on their blog.
Planning your own boudoir session? Here are some of our favorite spring time picks that are subtle yet sexy. With pink bows, polka dots, lace and ruffles, these pieces are perfect for the romantic dreamer who wants to add a little softness to their shoot.
GET THESE ITEMS:
1. Pinspot Lace Waist Shortie from Topshop, $8
2. Sugared Grapefruit Set from Anthropologie, $48 and $36
3. Cyan and Chantilly Set from Anthropologie, $68 and $48
4. Flamingo Pink Ruffle from Topshop, $32
5. Hanky Panky “I Do” from Nordstrom, $31
6. Eloise Silk Triangle Bra from Journelle, $68.60
7. Dimityso Camisole and Sleep Mask from Journelle, $68
Psssst….check back later today, we’ve got a giveaway to get you ready for your boudoir session!