In honor of our upcoming weekend in Palm Springs for Hitched, today’s Suite Spot is inpsired by the hotel we’re staying at, The Riviera Palm Springs. With it’s bold and vibrant interiors, a wedding here would only make sense against a backdrop of bright red and orange elements with a little turquoise thrown in for contrast. Palm Springs is undoubtedly famous for it’s homage to all things retro so we added in some retro-inspired accessories and some bling to complete the look.
GET THESE ITEMS
1. & 2. Wedding at The Riviera by Zack Hodges Photography
3. Mariposa Pillar Holder from Z Gallerie, $12.95-$14.95
4. Mirage Tray from Z Gallerie, $79.95
5. Moschino Cheap & Chic Sampei Sandal from Endless, $494.95
6. Everglades Placemats from Z Gallerie, $40.00 for set of 4
7. 4 some bud vases from CB2, $9.95
8. Chloe Sunglasses from Nordstrom, $330
9. Fresh Grapefruit Campari Cocktails from Martha Stewart
COCKTAIL HOUR: Fresh Grapefruit Campari Cocktails from Martha Stewart
Makes 7 cups, serves 8-10
3 cups fresh grapefruit juice
2 cups club soda
1 cup Campari
1/2 cup simple syrup
Garnish with 3 long grapefruit peel twists
TO MAKE: Combine grapefruit juice, club soda, Campari and simple syrup in a large pitcher. Pour into ice-filled glasses, and garnish each with a twist.
This is irresistible and exotic! Love the colors!
love PS, love the colors, love it ALL!
Love this post! The Riviera is such a cool spot + this is a lovely, cheerful collection of goodness!
Fresh Grapefruit Campari is a very good cocktails choice but Tropical Fruit Punch could also be one of your choice as it taste as good. http://www.fourgreensteps.com/community/recipes/beverages/tropical-fruit-punch