Today’s Suite Spot is inspired by Jennifer and Brett’s charming western wedding shot by Scott Draper of Ventana Photography. Married at Old Poway Park in San Diego, Jennifer and Brett incorporated cowboy boots, mason jars, homemade spices and rustic florals to create a wedding that was not only beautiful but highlighted the unique charateristics of the venue they chose. There is nothing better than starting with a venue that already has elements of the decor and look you are going for.
Venue: Old Poway Park, Photographer: Scott Draper of Ventana, Flowers: Florabella, Catering: Smokehouse Grills, Entertainment: Blake Miller of ProMotion Entertainment. To see more of Jennifer and Brett’s wedding, check out the Ventana blog.
Planning your own rustic western inspired wedding? Here are a few of our favorite accessories to complement a venue like Old Poway Park. I’m fond of the Lucky In Love cake toppers, which one is your favorite?
GET THESE ITEMS:
1. Town Hall at Old Poway Park, Photography by Scott Draper of Ventana
2. Tony Lama El Paso Boots, $229
3. Save the Date by Ella Mae Designs, $15
4. House of Harlow Horseshoe Necklace, $106.89
5. Spice Jars from Crate and Barrel, $15.95 for set of 12
6. Luck in Love Cake Topper by Bragging Bags, $24.50