Today’s post is going to the dogs! Sometimes our pups become a member of the family which is why some couples can’t imagine not including their dog in the wedding. Whether serving as the ring bearer or just being there to calm your nerves, we found some inspirational images to give you ideas on how to invite your furry friend. Just keep in mind, if you do want your dog at the wedding to check with your venue first and assign someone not in the wedding party to look after your dog. If animals at your wedding are out of the question for your location, consider taking your dog along for engagement photos.
1. Tote your pal in a wagon as the ring bearer, image via Style Me Pretty
2. Dress him up for the occassion, Shirt and Tie by Rover Dog
3. Feature her in your engagement photos or Save the Dates, image via The Bride’s Cafe
4. Match her collar to your bouquet, Hydrangea Seersucker Dog Collar by Pecan Pie Puppies
5. Take post-wedding photos with the ones you love, image via Style Me Pretty
6. Put him in a handsome bow-tie, Black Faux Fur Bow Tie by Happy Dog Clothes
7. Assign a pup-watcher during your day, image via Green Wedding Shoes
Another way to include your pup without her actually being there is to use her photo in your graphic elements, on invites or thank you cards, or even table names. We love the idea of taking a photo of your dog holding the table numbers or simply placing a framed image near your escort cards.
1. Incorporate your dog into the graphic design of your wedding favors, image via Green Wedding Shoes
2. Letterpress your wedding invites or thank you notes, Love Note by Fat Bunny Press
3. Use hand sketched illustrations of dog breeds for your table names, image via Green Wedding Shoes
4. Put a framed photo near the escort cards, image via Style Me Pretty
5. Let you pup provide the table numbers, image via Polka Dot Bride