Today’s fabulous find is a delicious warm treat! We love a good cup of hot chocolate in a pretty mug. Who doesn’t, really? We have talked about doing this post for awhile and voila…here it is! Our cocoa inspiration board. We hope we inspire you to make a special cup and enjoy it with your loved ones this weekend.
GET THESE ITEMS
1. Hot Chocolate mix, Chuao Chocolatier
2. Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Hearts, Martha Stewart
3. Gourmet Sugars, Bake It Pretty
4. Monogrammed Mug, Anthropologie
5. Antique Silver spoons, Etsy
6. Petit-Fours Plate of Gourmet Marshmallows, Plush Puffs (Present your guests with this tray at the end of dinner or the party meal. Shown: Caramel Swirl, Chocolate Chipetta, Toasted Coconut, Peppi-Mint, Vanilla Bean and Maple Pecan)
7. All You Need is Love Mug, Urban Outfitters
HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE FROM MARTHA STEWART
4 cups whole milk
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons plus one teaspoon unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
4 tablespoons finely chopped or shaved semisweet chocolate
Bring all ingredients to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until chocolate has melted (do not let boil). Pour into mugs, and serve.