For earth-loving couples that are looking for a unique setting, the Natural History Museum is just that.With it’s wide open multi-level space, you can get creative with lighting and decor plus, the exhibits are a bit of entertainment for guests that you don’t have to pay for. Here’s what we’d suggest for a Natural History Museum wedding.
GET THESE ITEMS
1. Clear Glass Cloche from Art & Artifact, $24-$55
2. San Diego Natural History Museum, photo by Paul Barnett
3. Birch Candles from Crate & Barrel, $4.95-$10.95
4. Wood Wedding Invitation from Etsy, $4
5. Metallic Leaf Dessert Plates from West Elm, $36 for set of 4
6. Eucalyptus Stem from Pier One, $4.50 each
7. Birch Sapling White Plastic Accent Chairs from Overstock, $178.99 for set of 2
ALSO: See a real wedding at the San Diego Natural History Museum that was featured in Exquisite Weddings. This couple transformed the Museum into a twinkling wonderland of lights and floral spheres. It’s a must see!