The Park Hyatt Aviara is situated on a hilltop in Carlsbad surrounded by lush greenery and landscaping.
When you first arrive to the lobby, you’ll be amazed at the beauty of the decor and the friendliness of the staff. We love the outdoor courtyard, not just because it’s covered in trees and flowering vines, but because there are so many places you could set up your ceremony or reception. Nooks of lawn and trees are everywhere so you don’t feel like you need to utilize the whole space. Here’s what we would do with a theme inspired a bit by the sea.
1. Bouquet via Wedding Bee
2. Macaroons available at Opera Patisserie
3. Starfish Invitation by DDNet, $15
4. Jessica Iverson Couture Dahlia Dress, price available upon request
5. Sea Glass available from West Coast Sea Glass
6. Sea Glass Dinnerware by Terrestra, $26-$84
7. Chroma Candlesticks from Anthropologie, $28
Park Hyatt Photo by Aquario Studio