When Laurie joined the San Diego Magazine & Exquisite Weddings team, we instantly hit it off. She’s become one of my closest friends both inside and outside the office and I couldn’t do this blog without her. So on today, her birthday, I’m celebrating the 10 things we love about Laurie.
1. She sends cookies to her friends at work just to surprise them.
(Featured cookies: Birthday cake by The Cravory)
2. She enjoys accessories more than anyone we know.
(Feathered headband by Rachel Larraine)
3. She is always down for a good margarita.
4. She makes awesome cakes, even took a cake decorating class.
5. She won’t fight you for the bacon…on your burger, on your sandwich, in your salad or anywhere else!
6. She loves a good time… especially at Donovan’s happy hour. The complimentary steak burritos are her favorite.
7. She will obsess with you over the outcome of the Bachelorette.
8. She designs some of our best San Diego Magazine covers – see February and August, two of our best selling issues yet!
9. She loves Words with Friends and she’ll set you up with some competitive opponents.
10. She laughs often – and makes you want to laugh with her all day long.
This is so cute! I feel so special! Thanks Jen and Brittany 🙂
Where’s my cookies?
What a lovely present…woo-hoo for Words with Friends!
Such a great post! Happy birthday, Laurie!
Happy Birthday, Laurie!
That is sooooo cute!! And so scary spot on!! 🙂 happy birthday!!
I agree with it all! Happy Birthday Laurie!
What a wonderful gift Laurie, just shows how much everyone thinks of you!! My favorite thing about you, is your big beautiful smile and your love to pose for pictures. I have always said, you need to be on the cover of the SD Magazine one Day!! Happy Birthday !!
This is so awesome and so true! Laurie you are the best. I miss you! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Laurie!!
Thanks for all the nice comments ladies! I feel so loved and had a great birthday.