Couples are getting so creative with save the dates from custom postcards and pennants to pencils and pretty tags.
We rounded up a few of our favorites. Tell us which one you love the most.
1. Set a festive mood with a save the date bunting banner kit like this one created by Yeri Yun via Grey Likes Weddings
2. Showcase your engagement photos with a digital print and fun typography, Wiley Valentine via OnceWed
3. Adorable custom illustrated pieces by My Little Buffalo via Oh So Beautiful Paper
4. Clever “Pencil us in” design by Melangerie Inc.
5. Beautiful hand-lettered and illustrated save the date by Rifle Design via Oh So Beautiful Paper
6. Simple one color tag style by Amanda Phillips via 100 Layer Cake
7. Share your excitement with a fun fold out message, K is for Calligraphy and Jenna Hein via Head vs. Heart
8. For the earthy couple, a hand-stamped wood round by Melangerie Inc., photographed by Jen Huang Photography via NONPAREIL
9. Vintage destination postcards by Serendipity Beyond Design