Say “I Do” in Sunny San Diego
Hotel Karlan San Diego, a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, is gifting a Dream Wedding Package to one lucky San Diego military couple! The package includes: A gorgeous outdoor ceremony with options for an indoor reception, guestroom for the couple on the wedding night, $10K towards food and beverage, and many more services compliments of our sponsors.
Don’t forget to follow Hotel Karlan San Diego (@HotelKarlanSD) on Instagram for announcement of finalists and winner.
How to Enter
Tell us in a few sentences about your proposal/engagement and submit a photo of the two of you together. The photo can be of your engagement, when the proposal happened, or just a picture of the two of you happily together. Feel free to get creative! (At least one of you must be active military in San Diego.)
Sorry! This contest is closed for entries.
Rules & Disclaimers
- Entries must be received by March 2, 2017 to be eligible to win.
- Finalists will be announced by March 6, 2017.
- Winner will be announced by March 27, 2017.
- Prize consists of the following: An outdoor ceremony with options for an indoor reception, (2) guestrooms on the night before the wedding for bride and groom, (1) honeymoon room the night of the wedding , $10K towards food and beverage, and additional services. No transfers, no cash value. All sponsor inclusions must be used with Hotel Karlan.
- To enter, complete and submit the contest form on the entry page. At least one person in the couple must be active military in San Diego.
- Wedding must be held by September 30, 2017.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- You do not need to provide consideration to anyone to enter.
- No purchase necessary. You will be signed up to receive the free Exquisite Weddings e-newsletter & occasional updates from sponsors. If you do not enjoy the e-mail newsletter, you may unsubscribe at any time. Your contest entry will remain valid.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules & regulations.
- The contest is run by Exquisite Weddings, who is solely responsible for conducting the contest and for awarding the prize.
- Entries must be received before contest closing date. Exquisite Weddings is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or misdirected entries, or any technical malfunctions of the telephone network and/or transmission line, computer on-line system, computer equipment, hardware, software, or any combination thereof, or any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, illegible or otherwise not in compliance with these rules & regulations. Entrants also agree that Exquisite Weddings is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer related to or resulting from the contest and its prizes. Exquisite Weddings is not liable for damage to a user’s computer system in any way due to an entrant’s participation in the Contest or downloading any information in connection with the contest, including without limitation any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction. Exquisite Weddings reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest in the event that it becomes technically corrupted.
- Entrants agree that Exquisite Weddings shall not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession and/or use/misuse of prize/s or participation in contest. The form releases all of the participating companies and contest partners from liability arising from the prizes.
- Employees of Exquisite Weddings, participating companies, and their ad agencies, (and members of the immediate families of each) may not enter.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER PERSON AND PER E-MAIL ACCOUNT. If there is a dispute about who the e-mail address belongs to, it will be deemed submitted by the e-mail account holder. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be considered and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- Federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prize awarded based on availability. All expenses not specifically part of the prize according to the contest entry page are the responsibility of the winner. Void where restricted by law; federal, state and local laws apply. No substitution for prize. Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash.
- Potential winners will be notified by mail, telephone, or e-mail. Potential winners must follow the directions contained in any correspondence and return all forms correctly completed within 7 days of the date of correspondence. Non-compliance will result in disqualification and a naming of an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and letter of request to: Exquisite Weddings, 707 Broadway Ste 1100, San Diego, CA 92101.