Champagne & parties go hand-in-hand! Planning a bridal shower, bachelorette party, a wedding- OR all of the above? Check out these 4 fun champagne cocktail recipes.
1. PINEAPPLE CHAMPAGNE COCONUT COCKTAIL
- Organic Pineapple Juice (I used R.W. Knudsen Organic) well chilled
- Organic Coconut Juice Blend (I used Lakewood Organics) well chilled
- Champagne or Prosecco well chilled
- Simple Syrup
- Unsweetened finely shredded coconut.
- Pour some simple syrup in a small bowl and the shredded coconut in another small bowl. Dip the top ¼ or so of your champagne glasses in the simple syrup and then in the shredded coconut making sure the rim is well coated. Set aside to dry a little
- Fill each champagne glass with 1 ½ ounces of EACH pineapple and coconut juices. Fill the rest of the way with the champagne or Prosecco. Serve immediately.
- Simple Syrup is a 1:1 sugar water ratio syrup. To make combine equal amounts in a sauce pan ( example 1 cup sugar one cup water) and then bring a simmer stirring until all the sugar is dissolved. Chill completely in an air tight container until ready to use.
2. PEAR AND GINGER SAGE CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups water
- 2 whole pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 large chunk of ginger, peeled and diced
- 20 fresh sage leaves + additional for garnish
- 1 bottle of your favorite champagne or sparkling wine
- In a saucepan combine the honey and water over medium heat and bring to a light boil. Turn the heat down to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the honey has dissolved completely. Add the pears, ginger and sage leaves. Simmer until the mixture has reduced by 1/3. About 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let the mixture steep for an additional 10 minutes.
- Strain the syrup into a large mason jar. Discard the ginger and sage leaves.
- To assemble the drinks place a few pieces of the cooked pear into each glass followed by 1-2 Tablespoons of the simple syrup. Add the champagne and enjoy.
3. SPARKLING ORANGE ZEST CHAMPAGNE
- Champagne (or sparkling wine)
- Club Soda
- Oranges for garnish
1. Pour 1 part St-Germain to 2 parts Champagne (or other sparkling wine) into a champagne glass
2. Top with club soda if desired, then garnish with orange zest.
4. CHARLSTON PINK LADY COCKTAILS
- 3 Jiggers Gin (I recommend using Hendrick’s Gin)
- 1 1/2 Jiggers Heavy Cream
- 1 Jigger Applejack
- 1 Teaspoon Grenadine (I recommend using Jack Rudy Cocktail’s Grenadine)
- Handful of ice
- Pour ingredients into cocktail shaker or jar with lid. Shake vigorously. Strain into cocktail glasses. Serve.
GET THESE 4 CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL RECIPES:
1. Pineapple Champagne Coconut Cocktail via Pinneapple & Coconut
2. Pear & Ginger Sage Cocktail via Dishing Up the Dirt
3. Sparkling Orange Zest Champagne Cocktail via Camille Styles
4. Charlston Pink Lady via Return to Sunday Supper